We are here
Find it here email:
We are here to help you. Find it here email SERVICES@AMPACESUPPORT.COM
1. If the tracking details show your package was delivered and you can't locate it, please wait two full days (excluding Sundays and holidays) for the package to arrive. We recommend checking around your home and asking your neighbors if they may have received it for you.
2. If after that time you still haven't received it, reach out to us via Services@ampacesupport.com or Amazon after 8 p.m. local time, on the second day, and we'll be happy to help.
Sorry about this. If your package has been pending for 5 days, it may be that the package has been lost or delayed. Please do not hesitate to contact us via Amazon or Services@ampacesupport.com; we'll help you solve the issue.
Amazon Orders: You can log into your account on Amazon.com or the Amazon Mobile Shopping app to find the tracking number. Track it on the FedEx site, or contact us via Amazon.
Ampacepower.com Orders: You can review your email confirmation with your tracking number and track it on the FedEx site. If you didn't receive this email, check your spam or junk email folders or contact us by email at Services@ampacesupport.com. You can also view the tracking numbers once your order has shipped by logging into your customer account.
If you want to return the units, please contact us via Amazon or Services@ampacesupport.com. We'll provide the pre-paid return label(covering the shipping fee) for you.
1. Please feel free to contact us via Services@ampacesupport.com or Amazon. We will provide the after-sale service for you within 24 hours.
2. As part of our merchandise return process, we will need some info to process your return and replacement: Amazon order number: Shipping address: S/N code(on the bottom of the battery): Thank you in advance.
You can cancel your order while it's still in the "Processing" status. However, once the status changes to "Shipped," the order cannot be canceled.
Please contact us through Amazon or Services@ampacesupport.com within one day after placing an order.
Use these steps to see if the item or order is still in a "Processing" status and request a cancellation.
1. Look in the upper-right corner of any Amazon.com page or Ampacepower.com.
2. Click the Account icon. Select Track Order.
3. Enter the email address used to place the order along with the order number shown on your order confirmation email.
4. Click Cancel next to the item you wish to attempt to cancel.
5. If you do not see a Cancel button, it could be because your order is too far along to cancel. You can select Cancel if it's available, or you can reach out to the seller using the Contact Seller button.
Yes, depending on your CPAP settings and your breathing conditions and the P600 can be used from 2 days to several days.
No, consumers cannot replace the battery by themselves.
If you forget to turn off the switch, even if there is no load, the device will continue to output for 6 hours, during which time it will consume power. In addition, the battery has a self-discharge function, so for long-term backup power, it is recommended to charge the battery every 3 months.
The total Open Circuit Voltage should be between 12-30V DC , and 100W max charging power.
Yes, for intermittent duty appliances such as refrigerators. The P600 can keep them running. The working time (estimation) = 584Wh * 0.85 / operating power of your device. (0.85=Conversion Rate)
You can sign up for our newsletter in the footer of the website.
- Do not use the product near heat sources, such as fire or heating furnace.
- Avoid contact with any liquid. Do not immerse the product in water or get it wet. Do not use the product in rainy or humid environment.
- Do not use the product in a strong static/magnetic environment.
- Do not disassemble the product in any way or pierce the product with sharp objects.
- Avoid using wires or other metal objects that may cause short circuit.
- Do not use unofficial components or accessories. To replace any components or accessories, official Ampace channels are recommended for relevant information.
- Always follow the ambient temperature specified in this user manual when using the product. If the temperature is too high, serious hazardous situations such as fire or explosion may occur. If the temperature is too low, the product performance may be severely impacted, including ceasing to work
- Do not stack any heavy objects on the product.
- Do not hinder the fan from running during operation , nor place the product in unventilated or dusty area.
- If accidentally drop the product into water while using, keep it away in a safe open area until it is completely dry. The dried product should not be used again, and should be properly disposed of according to Section 2.2 below. If the product catches fire, it is recommended to use fire extinguishers in the following order: water or water mist, sand, fire blanket, dry powder, and carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
- Use a dry cloth to clean off the dirt on product ports.
- Place the product on a flat surface to avoid damages from falling down. If the product flips over and is severely damaged, turn it off immediately, place it in an open area away from people or flammable materials, and dispose of it in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Make sure that the product is kept out of reach of children and pets.